Monday, February 10, 2014

YA Weekend

So, yes I am indeed horrible person who didn't do a single post last week, but this week will not be the same, well as long as everything follows the schedule. Now I have happily read 4 YA novels this weekend! Wow, that's a lot of books you say, not really it's only 400 pages from Unhinged, 550 from Cress (YES I FINALLY READ CRESS!!!!), 352 from Alienated (I love the cover!), and 384 from Uninvited, coming to a total of 1,686 pages. All in all not that many, and no I promise I'm not trying to brag. I literally stayed up until 4 A.M. reading. So in light of what I have dubbed YA Weekend I will be posting reviews on said books (and books prior to them in the series) this entire week (starting tomorrow) with a goal of posting everyday. So keep coming back for awesome reviews, rants and gushing (and maybe a giveaway!) I still have a few details to work out but I promise to do my best! Also, if I wasn't obvious no Movie Monday today, but I will do WoW and Feature Follow.

--Black&Lime


No comments:

Post a Comment