Friday, January 3, 2014

First Post--Introductions

Hello my...hmm, it seems I'm going to have to come up with something awesome to call you guys...until an idea strikes I will call you my turtles!

So this is my first blog of that I actually want to do (there was this school assignment blog but that doesn't matter) so my lack of experience will be my excuse for all screw-ups until I get the hang of this

I absolutely love to read which is why starting a book blog seems like a great idea. My goal is to post reviews at least once or twice a week, but I'll try to post reviews as soon as I finish a book. I will of coarse do my best to do memes such as Waiting on Wednesday. I don't think I'm going to do In My Mailbox quite yet, mainly because I'm not really going to be getting anything but mail in my mailbox until things start to pick up. I will try to throw in some things of my own like Movie Monday or something which will be about any rumors or news of books into movies. (No promises though)

I am also on Goodreads and you can find a link in my About Me (as soon as I set that up) I'm really looking forward to this blog, goodbye for now my turtles!

--Black&Lime

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! I love how you keep it fun yet serious at the same time! It's a awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete