Monday, January 6, 2014

Movie Monday #1: The Fault in our Stars

Today is my first ever Movie Monday post. I was actually considering naming it Movie Madness, but how over used is that? I have decided that I might not post a Movie Monday every Monday, simply because sometimes there isn't new news every week and only so many books being turned into movies (that I know of). We'll just have to see, maybe I will maybe I won't...Now without further ado, the first ever Movie Monday post:

This week I will post all I know about The Fault in our Stars (by John Green). The Fault in our Stars is to be in theatres on June 6. But first before I get into further detail I want to post a short summary about the book for those that have yet to read it or (god forbid) haven't heard of it.

This is a story about a girl named Hazel who has cancer, but by some miracle has been given a few extra years when her tumor shrunk. Her mom, wanting her to live a few years of normal (despite having an oxygen tank constantly with her) sends her to a cancer support group to make friends. There she meets Augustus Waters, who changes her life completely.

Sorry, I really am no good at summaries but I had to give it a go. I suggest you look at the summary on goodreads.

Now, as far as casting goes...
Hazel is played by Shailene Woodley (also Tris Prior in Divergent)
Augustus is played by Ansel Elgort (also Caleb Prior in Divergent)
 
Directed by Josh Boone
 
Movie Poster:

 The Fault in Our Stars (2014) Poster


 Okay so maybe that wasn't much and not really anything you couldn't have searched on your own but, I hope you liked it. It's here all together without having to search it (how convenient?) so you're welcome!

Have a movie you want me to post about? Let me know in the comments, otherwise I'll just do whatever I feel like doing.

Also, a little side note: Unhinged the sequel to Splintered by A. G. Howard is going to be released tomorrow! I'll do a review on it as soon as I can get my hands on a copy.

--Black&Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment