Monday, January 27, 2014

Movie Monday #3-Divergent

I am certain you guys hate me now, for not posting Friday Randomness, which I actually have decided to discontinue in favor of Feature Follow hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read. I will be starting this Friday...I hope...

Before I get into this weeks movie post I would like to point out from last weeks post, Vampire Academy I said the release date is February 14, but it has in fact been moved up to February 7 as said on the TV ad.

So, today's Movie Monday is about...DIVERGENT! I know you guys have been waiting for this one and here it is:


First off the official website here.
Release Date: March 21
Rating: NR
Novel by Veronica Roth
Writers: Evan Daugherty & Vanessa Taylor
Director: Neil Burger
Cast:
Shailene Woodley as Beatrice 'Tris' Prior
Theo James as Four
Kate Winslet as Jeanine Matthews
Zoe Kravitz
Ben Lloyd-Hughes as Will
Miles Teller as Peter

Movie Trailers here and clip here.

Review to the books coming soon.

--Black&Lime

2 comments:

  1. i've heard a lot bout Divergent, and all my friends talk bout the book. what's it really about, before i choose to read it? im finishing House of Hades right now, so im looking for another series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good book. A dystopian Chicago in which at the age of 16 everyone must choose a faction to love in and follow the rules of you can find more on it when I post it's review...hopefully soon I was completely unable to the past this past week it's pretty bad

      Delete